The 3rd JTC1 workshop will be held 7th-10th June 2023 in Oslo, Norway.
The technical sessions will be held on Thursday (8th) and Friday (9th), with an Icebreaker at 18:00 on Wednesday evening (7th) and a case study and lab visit at NGI on Saturday morning (10th).
The topics for the workshop sessions are:
- Numerical modelling of landslides;
- Impact of climate-driven perils and climate change on landslide hazard;
- Landslide mobility, runout and impact forces;
- Monitoring and early warning systems for landslides;
- Landslide hazard and risk – Assessment and mitigation.